The Outagamie Forage Council/Midwest Forage Association in partnership with Extension Outagamie County and Fox Valley Technical College will sponsor five 2020 Corn Silage Dry Down events. Farmers, agronomists, and professional consultants should bring 4-5 stalks from each field for testing. Dates and locations are listed below. Please note that pre-registration is required. Call 920-832-4763 to schedule your time.
Please fill out the Corn Silage Moisture Analysis Dry Down Table form before coming to the event.
Samples that cannot be finished on site will be taken to Dairyland Laboratories in De Pere for testing and results will be available the following day on the Corn Silage Drydown website https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/silagedrydown/
Due to COVID-19, PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY.
Please contact Extension Outagamie County (920-832-4763) to schedule a time for each location.
NO WALK-INS ALLOWED
- Thursday, September 3, 12:00 p.m. (noon) – 2:00 p.m.
- CHS Larsen Cooperative, W5394 Center Valley Road, Black Creek, 54106
- Thursday, September 10, 12:00 p.m. (noon) – 2:00 p.m.
- Scenic Valley Cooperative & Infinity Feeds LLC, 354 Morrow Street, Seymour, 54165
- Thursday, September 17, 12:00 p.m. (noon) – 2:00 p.m.
- Verhasselt Farms, N3835 Section Line Road, Kaukauna, 54130
- Thursday, September 24, 12:00 p.m. (noon) – 2:00 p.m.
- Van Wychen Farms – W656 Golden Glow Rd. Kaukauna, 54130
For more information contact:
Crops, Soils and Horticulture Agent