March 5th, 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
This 4-session community-based program will include strategies to:
- Increase awareness of how stress affects our body, thoughts, emotions, and behaviors
- Learn to manage how we respond to stress with our thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Cultivate positive emotions to improve our resiliency to life’s challenges
- Nurture ourselves to improve the health of our body, mind and spirit
- Learn from and finding opportunities in life’s challenges
- Live life in line with what we value; recognizing the interrelatedness of various dimensions of our health and achieving a healthier balance between them
This is a four part series, March 5, 12, 19 & 26. To get the most out of the class, plan on attending at least three of the sessions.
National Alliance on Mental Illness
211 E Franklin St, Appleton