January 9th, 2019
7:00am - 11:00am
$45 for event and material ($10 late fee)
Join state and local experts as we learn about:
• Corn hybrid grain response to banded fertilizer at planting
• Biological nitrogen fixation of corn
• How does corn respond to “kitchen sink” grain management?
• 2018 soybean and small grains highlights and lowlights
• What we thought we knew about soybean but really didn’t! #fakenews
• Understanding small grains growth and development to better manage the crop
• Hybrid winter rye forage and grain trial results
• Corn silage:grain ratio changes over the last 20 years
Registration for this event is closed.
Download the brochure for more details.
Liberty Hall, 800 Eisenhower Dr, Kimberly