Extension provides the knowledge to solve many of the problems commonly faced in keeping plants healthy.
- Learn to care for and manage vegetable and/or flower gardens, lawns, and other horticultural crops.
- Gain knowledge of effective and safe methods of pest control and management.
- Take a soil sample, and have it tested for nutrients, then work with a Horticulturalist to create a fertilizer recommendation.
- Identify plant based insects and their control methods.
- Identify common plant diseased and find curative approaches.
- Provide research based, non-biased information in a timely and concise manner.
Extension educators have access to up-to-date research, and evidence-based educational materials to be used in consumer and commercial horticulture outreach. We can assist Wisconsin residents to make horticulture-related decisions that reduce negative environmental impact by using various accepted techniques.
Kaitlin Bricco | Horticulture Educator
3365 W. Brewster St | Appleton, WI 54914
Phone: 920-832-4764 | Wisconsin Relay: 711