Friend of 4-H Award
Has someone made a big difference in your 4-H life? Consider nominating them for the Friend of 4-H Award!
This can be someone who extensively helped you with a 4-H project or maybe someone that you see helping with a lot of 4-H project and activities. These are the type of people we want to recognize for their continued devotion to 4-H Youth Development Programs.
To be considered for the award, nominations need to be in by August 1 of the current year.
The awards will be given out at the 4-H Leader Recognition dinner in the fall.
Do you have a situation, problem or suggestion for improvement you want to share with our office? Fill out this form and tell us about it!
Club Activities PDF
Are you looking for new ideas for an educational pastime, fundraiser endeavor or guest speakers at your club meeting? This list is for you! It’s a compilation of ideas from all clubs in Outagamie County. If you have an idea you want added to the list, email Kayla.
A grant providing seed money for 4-H youth to implement educational and community service activities, sponsored by the 4-H Leaders Association. Any 4-H club can apply. The application is one page and can be submitted throughout the year.
Reimbursement Request Form PDF: Committee/Restricted Funds Request
Fair Dairy Bar
Please consider joining the Dairy Bar Team. You will feel proud of your responsibility, earn some extra money and most of all, have fun with the youth and families of Outagamie County! We need individuals to work 35-45 hours as Dairy Bar Superintendents during the Outagamie County Fair week. We are willing to split positions, if necessary! (Must be at least 18 years old). Return forms to Vicki Handschke at the UW-Extension office.
Volunteers in Preparation
Training Resources: All forms should be fill out and returned to Alicia at Alicia.Schroederhaag@wisc.edu
- UW-Extension Volunteer Behavior Expectation Form PDF (form signed annually by all UW-Extension volunteers) (Spanish version)
- Creating a Safe Environment for Youth and Adults PDF– Risk Management Checklist
- Project Meeting Plan Template PDF
- UW System General Incident Report Form PDF
- Wisconsin 4-H Policies PDF
- Essential Elements Bookmark PDF
- Life Skills Wheel PDF
- Building Life Skills in Action PDF
- Experiential Learning Model PDF
- Reflection Questions for Experiential Learning Activities PDF