February 15th, 2023
12:30pm - 2:00pm
Focus on Forage is a FREE, 4-part webinar series highlighting research-based information and farmer strategies to optimize forage yield, quality, and profitability in Wisconsin. Webinar speakers will include forage industry experts, UW-Madison Specialists, and Extension Educators.
Pre-registration is required. A Zoom link will be emailed to registrants. CCA CEUs will be available.
- Optimizing Alfalfa Production in WI
- Are herbicides reducing the establishment success of my alfalfa?
- Monitoring Sulfur in alfalfa and fertilizer source comparisons
- Optimizing Alternative Forages Production in WI
- Nitrogen decisions for alternative forages
- Maintaining and renovating quality pastures
- Forage Storage Management
- Optimum Hay Bale Management
- Should I inoculate?