April 23rd, 2020
9:00am - 11:30am
Extension Brown County in collaboration with Extension Outagamie & Winnebago counties will be providing a basic grant proposal workshop online. This workshop will equip you with the basic skills of grant writing – an increasingly essential method for raising money to fund projects or programs for your organization:
- Learn tips and tricks on grant writing including the basic grant writing components.
- Discover the how and where to look for funding to match your organization’s needs.
- Find out about 990 Forms, where to find them, and what they can tell you to help you narrow your search for a grant to meet your project need.
- Find out where you can find grant libraries and why you would visit them.
- Learn basic strategies for determining budget requests and working with funding agencies.
For more information, please contact Community Development Educator Mia Ljung, firstname.lastname@example.org / (920) 944-3628.
Online workshop via Zoom – register here: https://www.browncountywi.gov/form/grant-proposal-workshop/.
RSVP Deadline: April 19, 2020