Taking Care of You is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health. Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflections, and activities.
Activities of the program are aimed at increasing mindfulness, positive emotions, optimism, resiliency to stress, coping skills, and self-care of one’s body, mind, and spirit.
Participants will learn strategies to:
- Take better care of all aspects of your health —body, mind, and spirit
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness to improve your health
- Respond with thought versus reacting automatically to life’s stressors
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Develop healthier habits that can lead to a healthier you
- Find ways to become a happier person
- Simplify your life
- Live more in the moment
By completing this one-day Facilitator Training, participants will:
- Leave with the tools to improve your own life, the life of your colleagues, and the life of your customers
- Learn strategies to engage session participants
- Be certified to teach this curriculum
- Be able to modify this program by offering it as one or more sessions to fit your schedule
For more information or to register, download the 2019 Taking Care of You: Facilitator Training Brochure (link below).