June 6th, 2020
3:30pm - 4:30pm
- All farm women, actively farming or retired are welcome to join in on the session
- Any other women who are interested in increasing their communication skills
- Any women who would like to share their best practices for communication
- Coffee Chat learning and discussion series aims to increase Communication skills for participants
- Saturday, May 23, 30 and June 6, 3:30pm (session to be about 30 minutes in length to accommodate the participant’s busy schedule this time of year)
- A virtual gathering of participants using zoom technology which is available via internet or phone. Registration for signing up, please use this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbZy221W29DdyRg6IVbsd0kq6r8HkHXCvyJZBY_CxCyIhf-g/viewform
- After you register, Karen Dickrell will send you the connection information via email.
- If you can register by Thursday, May 21, it would be much appreciated. However, registrations will be accepted up to meeting time on Saturday, May 23.
- To increase Communication skills to better understand how to interact with people in all situations. This is an opportunity to connect with other women to share ideas and experiences.
For further details, please visit the Heart of the Farm website at: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/heartofthefarm/conferences/coffee-chats/
If you have any questions, please call Karen Dickrell at 920-841-0272, or Sarah Grotjan at 920-515-2362
- June 6 Finances
To register for one, two or all coffee chats click the following link: https://bit.ly/HoFCoffee