October 6th, 2021
1:00pm - 2:30pm
Outagamie County will be hosting Powerful Tools for Caregivers, a six session program designed to provide family caregivers with the tools to take care of themselves while caring for a loved one. You will benefit from this class whether helping a parent, partner, spouse, adult child, neighbor, or friend.
- Reduce stress
- Boost self-confidence
- Communicate your feelings better
- Increase your ability to make tough decisions
- Deal with guilt, depression, or anger
- Identify helpful resources that support you
- Share ideas and problem solve with other family caregivers
This class will meet on Tuesdays, October 6 – November 10, 1:00 – 2:30 pm.
Registration is required, and space is limited. Respite options may also be available.
Deadline to register is September 20, 2021, or upon filling. Call ADRC 920-832-5178 to register or for more details.
Outagamie County ADRC, 320 S Walnut St, Appleton