February 16th, 2019
8:00am - 9:00am
Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health. This is a four part class that focuses on the overall health of participants.
This 4-session community-based program will include strategies to:
- Increase awareness of how stress affects our body, thoughts, emotions, and behaviors
- Learn to manage how we respond to stress with our thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Cultivate positive emotions to improve our resiliency to life’s challenges
- Nurture ourselves to improve the health of our body, mind and spirit
- Learn from and finding opportunities in life’s challenges
- Live life in line with what we value; recognizing the interrelatedness of various dimensions of our health and achieving a healthier balance between them
*This class is full, but there is a waiting list.
Child Care Resource and Referral Center, 1001 W Kennedy Ave, Kimberly