December 12th, 2022
9:00am - 12:45pm
The annual UW Agronomy, Pest Management and Soil, Water, and Nutrient Management meetings are moving to a new format this year and will be offered as a single day-long program. Two in-person sessions as well as a virtual option will be offered. In-person sessions in Green Bay and La Crosse will follow the same agenda. The virtual option will follow a similar but abbreviated agenda.
This year’s program will be focused on the theme of “Achieving a Positive Return on Investment in an Era of High Input Costs (a.k.a Small steps, Big change).” The meetings will present the latest information on agronomic, pest, and nutrient management research coming out of UW with a lens to on-farm application.
December 13, 2022
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tundra Lodge, Green Bay, WI
December 15, 2022
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Radisson Hotel, La Crosse, WI
- The in-person registration fee of $150 includes lunch. Registration deadline is December 5th.
- For anyone wishing to stay overnight while traveling to the meeting, a block of hotel rooms is being held at each site. All attendees will pay for their own hotel rooms. The reserved block offers a negotiated rate.
- CEUs are approved for the following areas: 1.5 Crop Management, 1.5 Pest Management, 0.5 Soil & Water, 1.0 Nutrient Management and 0.5 Professional Development
Part 1: December 12, 2022
9:00 am – 12:45 pm
Part 2: December 16, 2022
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- The virtual registration fee is $50
- UPDATED! CEUS are approved for the following areas: 1.0 Crop Management, 1.0 Pest Management, 0.5 Soil & Water, 1.0 Nutrient Management, and 0.5 Professional Development. Attendees must attend both Monday AND Friday to receive CEUs, just as those attending in person must attend the entire program