January 19th, 2021
5:30pm - 7:00pm
Outagamie County will be hosting Powerful Tools for Caregivers, a six session program designed to provide family caregivers with the tools to take care of themselves while caring for a loved one. You will benefit from this class whether helping a parent, partner, spouse, adult child, neighbor, or friend.
- Reduce stress
- Boost self-confidence
- Communicate your feelings better
- Increase your ability to make tough decisions
- Deal with guilt, depression, or anger
- Identify helpful resources that support you
- Share ideas and problem solve with other family caregivers
This class will meet virtually on Tuesdays, January 12 – February 16, 5:30 – 7:00 pm, with a kick off December 29.
Registration is required. Space is limited.
Deadline to register is January 5, 2021, or upon filling. Call ADRC 920-483-0898 to register or for more details.
*To participate, you will need access to a computer or iPad, as well as internet access.