September 12th, 2019
6:00pm - 7:30pm
Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
This 4-session community-based program will include strategies to:
* Increase awareness of how stress affects our body, thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
* Learn to manage how we respond to stress with our thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
* Cultivate positive emotions to improve our resiliency to life’s challenges.
* Nurture ourselves to improve the health of our body, mind and spirit.
* Learn from and finding opportunities in life’s challenges.
* Live life in line with what we value; recognizing the interrelatedness of various dimensions of our health and achieving a healthier balance between them.
This is a 4-part series,September 12, 19, 26 and October 3. To get the most out of the class, plan on attending at least three of the sessions.
Register by September 5 by calling (920) 779-4279.
Hortonville Opera House, 312 W Main St, Hortonville