July 26th, 2021
6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Renting for the first time?
- Transitioning from home-ownership to renting?
- Dealing with poor rental or credit history?
Rent Smart is designed for people with little or no rental experience or those that have had difficulty obtaining rental housing.
What you will learn:
- Planning for and meeting monthly expenses
- Tips for finding and maintaining affordable housing
- How to complete an application and why landlords screen applicants
- Strategies for building positive relationships with landlords and neighbors
- Responsibilities and rights of landlords and tenants
This class is taught by an Outagamie County Extension Educator.
This class will be tentative online only. Log in information will be given after registration is received.